Friday, March 16, 2007

TGIF

Whew, what a week. I am certainly glad that it is Friday. S. got into his diaper again, this time while he was supposed to be napping. I had no clue he was awake. When I finally heard him I walked into his room and my nose was assaulted by the smell of poo. Believe me, when your almost 4 year old tells you he has poopy on his toe, he probably does. Earlier this week I stepped on some of S.'s poo and I knew immediately that it was poop, so why wouldn't H. know he'd stepped in his brother's poo. S. had smeared his poo all over the crib, including the rails. He also tossed some out of the crib which is how H. got poo on his toe. All I have to say is Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! After I was done cleaning S. up, I walked out of the bathroom and caught my pinky toe on the door jamb. Ouch!!! I broke my toe and now my foot and toe are black and blue.
I think I will hunker down and lay low until Sunday.

No comments: