Sunday, February 11, 2007

Here is something new

I've never blogged before. I thought this would be a good outlet for a bored and stressed out stay at home mom. I have three children. My husband is in the army. Obviously there is a whole lot more to it than that, but it is a start. We live on an army post. Yes, post, not base, the air force has bases, the army has posts. We have small quarters. I was particularly grateful for the free (which irritates my husband, he says we earn it every day) ac during the summer when I was pregnant.

I am calling my blog Everyday Something New, because I learn something or experience something new everyday. I have a 12 week old, a 19 month old and a 3 1/2 year old. It gets crazy. I am extremely grateful for all three of them. Some days we have so much fun!!!! Other days, it is almost too much to handle, but those days are rare and I always find some time to laugh about it. Particularly when I bat for the cycle, which means changing three poopy diapers in a row, it has to be three different ones, if someone doubles up, still gross, but it doesn't count.

Lately I have been having a hard time being a home. I love my kids and I know what a luxury it is that I can stay at home. I am feeling like the woman that I was before is starting to disappear. It doesn't help that three pregnancies so close together has left quite a few pounds on my body. That kind of thing really messes with your head. I have been trying to come up with something that I can do, maybe a stay at home business, writing novels, anything. I haven't come up with the perfect solution, but I am soul searching.

So today, my new thing for sure is this blog. We will see if I keep up with it or not, I kind of like it.

Sarah

No comments: