Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Big Secret

Well, here goes. I have a secret, well it is a secret from some not from all. I gained a gazillion pounds when I was pregnant. I lost all the weight I gained from H. before I got pregnant with S., but I'd just lost it, so I gained weight like crazy. I like to blame the deployment and frequent pregnancies. Any ways, for those of you who saw me in Germany I do not look too different. I will say though that I had not lost any weight from S. when I got pregnant with C. S. was only 8 months and I was still breastfeeding. So my big secret is that I have a ton of weight to lose. I am seriously bummed out about it. I was reading the blog of another Army wife who was stationed in Germany and she lost a butt load of weight doing weight watchers. So there, I am inspired. I started today. I will keep you posted. I have been avoiding people that know me because I am so embarrassed by the weight that I have gained. So I decided to out myself so that I can throw off the "secret."

No comments: