Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Frustration

I have been reading the blogs of several ladies that were in Vilseck when we were there. I must say that I am frustrated with myself because they all seem really great. I know I blogged something similar earlier, but I just got done reading a woman's blog that I knew, but never met. She and I have a lot in common. She seems really nice. I think I was too caught up in having my first baby and being stressed out by deployments. I don't know. I do not like regrets, but I regret that I didn't try to get involved in more things. I am going to rectify this at our new duty station. I am really going to try to get out there and meet some people. I think I am too self conscious. I am really shy. I have been working on being more outgoing. I think I am doing better, but it is tough.

1 comment:

Vonn** said...

You can do it! You have tons to offer the world. Have faith and go forth.