Monday, August 10, 2009

Reversal

I was so convinced that private school was the way to go, until we had our interview. Yuck, the woman focused so much on selling us, that she didn't clue into the fact that she was turning us off. I am not interested in College prep for my 1st grader. Also, suggesting that he repeat kindergarten because they did not cover double digit addition in his previous school is a no no.

So we went to open house at the public school and I cried the whole way home. I know that fifty percent of it is this damn deployment, but the other fifty is what I am going to have to ignore. The bright side is that the bus picks up and drops off two houses down which means I don't have to wake people up from naps, I just stand in front of the house. I have a feeling this will be sanity saving in three months.

No comments: