Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Dog

My husband and I are at odds over having a dog. I am all for it, he, not so much. I am looking at stress relief and unconditional love. I think he is focused on hair and poop.

I was thinking retriever or lab. Our new neighbor is an MP and is in the K9 program. His opinion is german shepherd, but I don't think I could convince my husband.

H seems to like school all though he wants to stay home. I have to get up early to get him fed and dressed. Dressing will get easier, but right now we are getting used to uniforms. If the shorts or pants have belt loops, they have to wear a belt. Of course the px is totally out of brown belts. H refused to wear a striped belt with a rocket ship on the buckle, but had no issues wearing a belt with flames.

No comments: