Monday, August 3, 2009

Long Over Due Update

I have moved away from blogging, I am definitely going to start blogging again.

So here it is, we moved, bought a house, and now we are settling in. My dearest husband is headed out for Iraq shortly. I can hardly believe we are in this place again.

I have set some goals for this next year. Weight loss is the most important, time to shed all this baby weight. I am also going to sit for the Georgia bar exam.

I contemplated buying an rv and traveling all over the country for the deployment, but I figured that was probably not such a good idea.

So we've decided to enroll H in private school, which was a huge decision for us, both of us being products of public education. I really think it is important with this deployment that H have a small class and a small school. I am hoping for lots of attention and love for him.

I am back, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Vonn** said...

The RV idea sounded reall cool, but not sure you would be sane after the first 24 hours. Private school sounds like an awesome idea. Small classes make for great learning and relationship building.