Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The longest Pcs

We are officially homeless. We are staying with my folks, waiting for housing. We are on the waiting list, waiting.
Our trip went better than I imagined. However the night before we were supposed to leave C. was sick. His cheeks were hot but he didn't have a fever. I thought he might be teething. At 2:30 am C. and I were in Walmart, because I saved out Tylenol, but no syringes. I tried to give him some medicine from a tea spoon, but you can imagine how well that worked. I got tylenol all over his pjs, but his change of clothes was in the van. So I put C. in one of S.'s t-shirts. I felt like a white trash mom in walmart in the middle of the night with my baby in a t-shirt and no socks. Then C. and I headed to the empty house. I was afraid that he would wake up the other kids. We slept on blankets on the floor. We still managed to clear our quarters and hit the road. The trip went well. We stayed in some really nice Residence Inns that were next door to Courtyard by Marriotts that had indoor pools. The boys loved swimming.
So, we are waiting to hear about our quarters. We don't have a new address yet, but I will email it out when we do!!!

No comments: