Monday, December 10, 2007

$35 Special

I went to the post office today, joy of all joys, to send a friend some preggie drops, which are fantastic when you are pregnant. I also needed to buy stamps for Christmas cards. With a 4 1/2 year old, 2 1/2 year old and a 13 month old anything is an adventure. I had C in the backpack, S on my hip, and holding H's hand. S had a wonderful time sitting on all of the benches and low shelves. Fortunately H is now old enough to hold a spot in the line while I run after S. We managed to get everything mailed and purchased. Everything was going swimmingly until some older lady behind me belches "Geez you've got three of them, ugh." I chose to ignore her, until she told her companion, "She's got one on her back and one on her hip and then there's another one." I yelled back, "they are beautiful children, not rabid dogs." I am really sick and tired of people commenting on my children. "Are they all yours?" "Wow there are three of them." Those are the two I get the most. It drives me insane.

So, I get everybody back across the street and into their car seats and wouldn't you know it, when I turn on the wind shield wipers, I have a F#@$ing parking ticket.

$35, isn't that special.

1 comment:

Vonn** said...

She's just another one of those bitter people who are angry because either their kids don't like them or no one does.

She deserves your pity and nothing more!