Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Help Me!!

C is not sleeping well. I do not know what to do. I have tried everything that worked for H and S. He naps several times during the day. He goes to bed early, but he will not stop waking up during the night. I am at my wit's end. I lost it last night during a disagreement with my husband. I think I growled. I am exhausted and totally over taxed. I need a vacation. Actually I just need the baby to sleep through the night then I could sleep. If I sleep then I can think. No more growling. I think I may try a different sleep method. Oh by the way the cry it out thing is not an option because the walls of our townhouse are paper thin. Last night when I was sitting in C's room rocking him I heard the Dad next door call his son downstairs. It was like he was sitting in the room. I feel frazzled and half insane.

No comments: