Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Back

So last week was an insane week. I drove to Norfolk to sit for the bar exam. My Mom met me there so she could watch P. I ran upstairs to our hotel room so I could feed P and cram a little before the next session. As soon as the exam was over I jumped in the car and drove down to Fort Stewart to house hunt. I stayed in six different hotels and looked at close to 2 dozen houses. I also drove around on post trying to decide if we could live in a cramped dark house again. The housing on Stewart is just like the housing on Fort Sill. I met with a builder who can build us a lovely 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house. I just can't decide if we are ready or if the market is ready for us to take the plunge.

It will be a little hard to go live on post after seeing a beautiful house with a laundry room with space for a second refrigerator. Large and lovely or small and dark, why are we even thinking twice??

No comments: