Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You Know You're Having Another Big Baby, Right?

I went to my orientation at the new hospital yesterday and also managed to score an appointment with a nurse practitioner. She informed me that I will be having another big baby. Yippee!! Big babies are great because they sleep longer faster, but they have to come out first, which is not a yippee!

Anyways my next appointment is with a doctor who the nurse assured me would be more likely to listen to my inducement request than any of the male docs. So we will see how that goes.

3 comments:

Vonn** said...

Now we all know you will forget the pain after a few months...LOL! I had two big babies, my prayers are with you. :)

Sarah said...

Thanks. Just trying not to be nervous.

Vonn** said...

With another baby, no time to post, huh? Hope all is well and you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.