Friday, July 11, 2008

It's a Boy!!

The ultrasound tech announced today that our newest bundle will be a boy. Oddly enough my husband and I were stunned. We were so sure that we were having a girl. I think dear husband is thrilled because in the future he will always have a foursome for golf. I can't stop calculating grocery bills. Thank goodness for the commissary.

Newest baby boy has gigantic feet. Perhaps he will be an Olympic swimmer, he has Michael Phelps flipper feet. I think I may be in for another gigantic birth!!

So we are headed for the world of four boys!

2 comments:

Vonn** said...

Think of the fun!
2 on 2 basketball...double the mud from football and soccer practices. Oh the aroma of stinky teenage boy times four. However, by then your nose will be immune to the fragrance...LOL

Sarah said...

I hadn't even thought about the smell of four teenage boys, ewww!!